1. Introduction. This document sets forth the terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") governing your use of StableManagement.com, Equine.com, myHorse.com, EquiSearch.com or DiscoverHorses.com, Active Interest Media Web Sites, and the information made available on and through the Web Site. Please read this page carefully. The Terms and Conditions, when agreed to by you, will form a binding Agreement between you and Active Interest Media Equine Network.
2. Acceptance of Terms and Conditions of Use. Your use of the Web Site indicates your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you may not use the Web Site. From time to time these Terms and Conditions may be revised by updating this document and posting it on the Web Site. It is your obligation to review these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Your continued use of the Web Site will constitute your agreement to the most current version of these Terms and Conditions. If at any time you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you must cease your use of this Web Site.
3. Definitions. For the purposes of this Agreement, the following definitions apply: "Content" includes all Text, Graphics, Design and Programming used on the Web Site.
"Text" includes all text on every page of the Web Site, whether editorial, informational, navigational, or instructional.
"Graphics" includes all logos, buttons, and other graphical elements on the Web Site, with the exception of paid advertising banners.
"Design" includes the color combinations and the page layout of the Web Site.
"Document" refers to any posting to the Web Site.
"User" refers to any individual, organization, or governmental entity who uses any aspect of the Web Site or its services.
"You" refers to the person accessing the Web Site and agreeing to these Terms and Conditions.
4. Intellectual Property Rights. All Content on the Site is the property of Active Interest Media or the property of third parties as indicated, and is protected by U.S. copyright and international treaties. You may not reproduce, modify, display, sell, or distribute the Content, or use it in any other way for public or commercial purposes. The foregoing limitations include, but are not limited to, copying or adapting the HTML code used to generate Web pages on the Web Site, as well as any Graphics.
The "look" and "feel" of the Site (including color combinations, button shapes, layout, design and all other graphical elements) are also protected by U.S. copyright law. All product names, names of services, copyrights and service marks ("Marks") are the property of Active Interest Media or the property of their respective owners, as indicated. You may not use the Marks for any purpose whatsoever other than as permitted by these Terms and Conditions.
5. Acceptable Use of the Web Site. The information displayed on the Web Site may not be used for any purpose except in connection with your direct personal use of the Web Site as permitted by these Terms and Conditions, and may not be excerpted, summarized, duplicated or otherwise removed from the Web Site. In addition, you represent, warrant and agree that you will not use (or plan, encourage or help others to use) the Web Site for any purpose or in any manner that is prohibited by these Terms and Conditions or by applicable law. Your use of the Web Site is also subject to the following restrictions:
a) You may not send unsolicited commercial email to the email addresses provided on the Web Site. The posting of email addresses is not to be construed as, and does not constitute consent to use of them by any seller of services, any compiler of mailing lists, or any other non-authorized use without prior permission from Active Interest Media. In addition, spam, chain emails, advertising solicitations and similar email solicitations are expressly prohibited;
b) You may not copy, duplicate, download or otherwise use any material on the Web Site except for the purposes permitted by these Terms and Conditions.
c) Any information sent to Active Interest Media via email is not secure and is sent on a non-confidential basis.
6. Monitoring of Content. Active Interest Media does not assume any obligation for the accuracy, completeness, or truthfulness of any of the Content of the Web Site. The Content is presented as general information and may not be updated for the latest developments in the law that affect your specific circumstances.