Join now or Sign in to comment
Annapolis Update
Last Post 15 Mar 2012 08:55 PM by amberp11703. 15 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply. You must Sign In or Join Now to comment in the forum.
Author Messages

--
07 Feb 2012 08:28 AM

Loved this update from my barn manager yesterday. Does it sound like he's describing a 33 yr old horse? "Annapolis has been a bouncing around the pasture like a new man this last weekend. He has been very animated. Saturday afternoon he was literally running circles around Star and at one point I saw him standing on his hind feet tossing his head around like a colt. " LOL!

Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    07 Feb 2012 08:33 AM
    That's great to hear about Annapolis, Jayne. Did somebody slip him a "little blue pill"? LOL! ~FH

--
    07 Feb 2012 08:39 AM

I think he has a secret stash of those little pills FH.  

--
    07 Feb 2012 11:02 AM

Awwww, that is so great to hear!!

--
    07 Feb 2012 05:27 PM
    Great news! Are there any barn cats where he lives? Maybe they slipped him some 'nip.

--
    07 Feb 2012 07:07 PM

Hahaha - no, I think it was just a breezy day.  Brody said all the horses were prancing around in the breeze. Annapolis just likes to show off. I just wish someone had got video!

--
    09 Feb 2012 12:20 PM

So good to hear he's still doing well. Too bad he didn't at least get a pic of him rearing up.

--
    22 Feb 2012 10:16 PM

It has been so long since I have been on Equisearch!  I am glad to hear the Annapolis is still acting like a colt :)

--
    23 Feb 2012 07:25 AM

Hi Amber - good to see you again, yes it *has* been a long time!  What's happening down in your neck of the woods?

--
    23 Feb 2012 10:46 PM
    [quote user="amberp11703"]

It has been so long since I have been on Equisearch!  I am glad to hear the Annapolis is still acting like a colt :)

[/quote]

Amberp! I've been wondering what you were up to. :-) And Annie, too--how's Lily doing? (I hope I remembered her name correctly--the Mustang you trained for flakemusic?)

--
    12 Mar 2012 07:29 AM

I haven't been on line for months but your words re. Annapolis caught my eye immediately and I had to reply.  What a great way to be welcomed back to the forum. He is certainly an inspiration... what a remarkable recovery, too!

--
    15 Mar 2012 03:29 PM

[quote user="Jayne-Admin"]

Hi Amber - good to see you again, yes it *has* been a long time!  What's happening down in your neck of the woods?

[/quote]

Well as always Im busy, busy, busy!  I have four minis and 10 full sized horses and an appaloosa mule at the moment.  I also have a one year old son named Colt :)  I had a high risk pregnancy and wasnt allowed to do anything for the entire time.  My horses enjoyed the vacation but I finally have got back into the swing of things and I am about to go in just a little bit and evaluate a horse to train for a girl.  Its a "free horse" which we all know there is no such thing lol.

I promise I will get on here soon and make a post with new pictures of everybody, especially the infamous Pheo :)

--
    15 Mar 2012 03:36 PM
    [quote user="Frizzle"][quote user="amberp11703"]

[/quote]

Amberp! I've been wondering what you were up to. :-) And Annie, too--how's Lily doing? (I hope I remembered her name correctly--the Mustang you trained for flakemusic?)

[/quote]

I have missed getting on here.  I still have trouble almost every time I do.  For some reason the computer hates Equisearch.  It is always saying Equisearch commited an illegal act or some such nonsense and closing the page.  Its a real pain.

Lily is doing wonderful!  People have commented on Annies gorgeous TB when they come to the barn lol.  She is still a princess and I love my updates from Annie :)

When I post pics of mine I will throw in a picture of Lily too.

--
    15 Mar 2012 05:37 PM

Wow! No kidding you have been busy! Congratulations on the birth of your son. Love the name :-)

I look forward to hearing more news about everyone, and seeing pics.

--
    15 Mar 2012 05:40 PM

[quote user="amberp11703"] I still have trouble almost every time I do.  For some reason the computer hates Equisearch.  It is always saying Equisearch commited an illegal act or some such nonsense and closing the page.  Its a real pain.[/quote] 

Which browser do you use?  I find Firefox to be the most stable with this forum software, even on my Mac.  It's a free download too, so it might be something to think about if you don't already use it.

--
    15 Mar 2012 08:55 PM

[quote user="Jayne-Admin"]

[quote user="amberp11703"] I still have trouble almost every time I do.  For some reason the computer hates Equisearch.  It is always saying Equisearch commited an illegal act or some such nonsense and closing the page.  Its a real pain.[/quote] 

Which browser do you use?  I find Firefox to be the most stable with this forum software, even on my Mac.  It's a free download too, so it might be something to think about if you don't already use it.

[/quote]

Actually I have Firefox on my desktop I just always use Internet Explorer.  I guess I will use Firefox when I get on here and see how that works.  Thanks :)

You are not authorized to post a reply. You must Sign In or Join Now to comment in the forum.

Featured Offers

• Never Be Stranded AGAIN. 24/7 Roadside Assistance - USRider - CLICK TO JOIN
    • When it comes to keeping horses healthy, nothing is more important than fresh water on demand. Do so with Ritchie Waterers. www.ritchieequine.com
    • Best Selection of Horse books and DVDs online, check out what's new at www.HorseBooksEtc.com
    Copyright 2014 by Cruz Bay Publishing, Inc. an Active Interest Media company