Join now or Sign in to comment
Annapolis Update
Last Post 15 Mar 2012 08:55 PM by amberp11703. 15 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply. You must Sign In or Join Now to comment in the forum.
Author Messages

--
07 Feb 2012 08:28 AM

Loved this update from my barn manager yesterday. Does it sound like he's describing a 33 yr old horse? "Annapolis has been a bouncing around the pasture like a new man this last weekend. He has been very animated. Saturday afternoon he was literally running circles around Star and at one point I saw him standing on his hind feet tossing his head around like a colt. " LOL!

Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

--
    07 Feb 2012 08:33 AM
    That's great to hear about Annapolis, Jayne. Did somebody slip him a "little blue pill"? LOL! ~FH

--
    07 Feb 2012 08:39 AM

I think he has a secret stash of those little pills FH.  

--
    07 Feb 2012 11:02 AM

Awwww, that is so great to hear!!

--
    07 Feb 2012 05:27 PM
    Great news! Are there any barn cats where he lives? Maybe they slipped him some 'nip.

--
    07 Feb 2012 07:07 PM

Hahaha - no, I think it was just a breezy day.  Brody said all the horses were prancing around in the breeze. Annapolis just likes to show off. I just wish someone had got video!

--
    09 Feb 2012 12:20 PM

So good to hear he's still doing well. Too bad he didn't at least get a pic of him rearing up.

--
    22 Feb 2012 10:16 PM

It has been so long since I have been on Equisearch!  I am glad to hear the Annapolis is still acting like a colt :)

--
    23 Feb 2012 07:25 AM

Hi Amber - good to see you again, yes it *has* been a long time!  What's happening down in your neck of the woods?

--
    23 Feb 2012 10:46 PM
    [quote user="amberp11703"]

It has been so long since I have been on Equisearch!  I am glad to hear the Annapolis is still acting like a colt :)

[/quote]

Amberp! I've been wondering what you were up to. :-) And Annie, too--how's Lily doing? (I hope I remembered her name correctly--the Mustang you trained for flakemusic?)

--
    12 Mar 2012 07:29 AM

I haven't been on line for months but your words re. Annapolis caught my eye immediately and I had to reply.  What a great way to be welcomed back to the forum. He is certainly an inspiration... what a remarkable recovery, too!

--
    15 Mar 2012 03:29 PM

[quote user="Jayne-Admin"]

Hi Amber - good to see you again, yes it *has* been a long time!  What's happening down in your neck of the woods?

[/quote]

Well as always Im busy, busy, busy!  I have four minis and 10 full sized horses and an appaloosa mule at the moment.  I also have a one year old son named Colt :)  I had a high risk pregnancy and wasnt allowed to do anything for the entire time.  My horses enjoyed the vacation but I finally have got back into the swing of things and I am about to go in just a little bit and evaluate a horse to train for a girl.  Its a "free horse" which we all know there is no such thing lol.

I promise I will get on here soon and make a post with new pictures of everybody, especially the infamous Pheo :)

--
    15 Mar 2012 03:36 PM
    [quote user="Frizzle"][quote user="amberp11703"]

[/quote]

Amberp! I've been wondering what you were up to. :-) And Annie, too--how's Lily doing? (I hope I remembered her name correctly--the Mustang you trained for flakemusic?)

[/quote]

I have missed getting on here.  I still have trouble almost every time I do.  For some reason the computer hates Equisearch.  It is always saying Equisearch commited an illegal act or some such nonsense and closing the page.  Its a real pain.

Lily is doing wonderful!  People have commented on Annies gorgeous TB when they come to the barn lol.  She is still a princess and I love my updates from Annie :)

When I post pics of mine I will throw in a picture of Lily too.

--
    15 Mar 2012 05:37 PM

Wow! No kidding you have been busy! Congratulations on the birth of your son. Love the name :-)

I look forward to hearing more news about everyone, and seeing pics.

--
    15 Mar 2012 05:40 PM

[quote user="amberp11703"] I still have trouble almost every time I do.  For some reason the computer hates Equisearch.  It is always saying Equisearch commited an illegal act or some such nonsense and closing the page.  Its a real pain.[/quote] 

Which browser do you use?  I find Firefox to be the most stable with this forum software, even on my Mac.  It's a free download too, so it might be something to think about if you don't already use it.

--
    15 Mar 2012 08:55 PM

[quote user="Jayne-Admin"]

[quote user="amberp11703"] I still have trouble almost every time I do.  For some reason the computer hates Equisearch.  It is always saying Equisearch commited an illegal act or some such nonsense and closing the page.  Its a real pain.[/quote] 

Which browser do you use?  I find Firefox to be the most stable with this forum software, even on my Mac.  It's a free download too, so it might be something to think about if you don't already use it.

[/quote]

Actually I have Firefox on my desktop I just always use Internet Explorer.  I guess I will use Firefox when I get on here and see how that works.  Thanks :)

You are not authorized to post a reply. You must Sign In or Join Now to comment in the forum.

Featured Offers

• Never Be Stranded AGAIN. 24/7 Roadside Assistance - USRider - CLICK TO JOIN
    • When it comes to keeping horses healthy, nothing is more important than fresh water on demand. Do so with Ritchie Waterers. www.ritchieequine.com
    Copyright 2014 by Cruz Bay Publishing, Inc. an Active Interest Media company