Join now or Sign in to comment
4H Stall Decorations!!
Last Post 13 Jan 2008 06:17 PM by Horsewhisper360_horse. 3 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply. You must Sign In or Join Now to comment in the forum.
Author Messages

--
13 Jan 2008 04:39 PM

Hi everyone!!

I am involved in a 4H club near Red Deer, Alberta, and I was wondering if anyone could help me out with some ideas for my two stalls!

Our club is doing a theme of "Around the World" and I have two horses, so I need two countries. I havechosen the USA and India as my countries. As to what I am going to put on them, I have no clue. Somebody mentioned Hollywood and Bollywood, but I don't know what to do for it. I need some ideas on how to decorate my stalls!!

If you could help that would be great:)

--
    13 Jan 2008 04:53 PM

I'm not really sure what you mean by "Hollywood and Bollywood." If it were me, I would choose the two countries that my horse's breed was from. Sorry, I'm not much help, but that's what I would do and go from there.

--
    13 Jan 2008 05:30 PM

Well thank you very much for your help! I didn't get to choose my countries, so I am going to have to think of something for these two. I have a Paint and a Quarter horse, so that would've been fun to do where they came from!!

Thanks for your help!

--
    13 Jan 2008 06:17 PM

What about, you decorate it with horses from each breed that have names that relate to the country. Like "Hollywood Dun It." or, if you can choose which stall represents each country, you could use your "American" quarter horse for the USA one, and I haven't thought about the india one yet.

You are not authorized to post a reply. You must Sign In or Join Now to comment in the forum.

Featured Offers

• Never Be Stranded AGAIN. 24/7 Roadside Assistance - USRider - CLICK TO JOIN
    • Best Selection of Horse books and DVDs online, check out what's new at www.HorseBooksEtc.com
    Copyright 2014 by Cruz Bay Publishing, Inc. an Active Interest Media company