Funny Things About Horses...
Last Post 12 Jun 2006 12:01 AM by HorseLover8394. 23 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply. You must Sign In or Join Now to comment in the forum.
Page 1 of 212 > >>
Author Messages

--
06 Jun 2006 07:43 PM
    I know horses do funny things sometimes, especially my girl Dixie, so does your horse ever do anything funny?Or do you have any funny experiences with horses?Tell all the funny things your horse, or your friend's horse has done.I'd love to here about them, and I'm sure other's would to!!!<!--color--> Smile

--
    06 Jun 2006 07:45 PM
    Well Dixie, she loves to stick her head in the water troff and blow bubbles!!!She will put her head (way past her nose) in the water then blow bubbles, and splash water everywhere!!!I just laugh, and so does my instructor. Grin

Also OUR pony Prancer likes to put his head in a bucket, and gallop around everywhere!!!He just runs around like crazy with the bucket on his head (not stuck) and flings it!!!I just watch at him and laugh. Grin

--
    06 Jun 2006 08:10 PM
    jack will grab anything and everything out of my hands when he wants to play. Recently he took my jacket because i was petting another horse Stick out tounge He cantered around the arena with it and After dropped it in a puddle Smile

--
    06 Jun 2006 08:11 PM
    Manta is hilarious, he's got a lot of personality so he's always providing entertainment. His funniest trick is that he knows how to stick his tongue out on command! I just have to tickle his nose and he'll stick it right out. And sometimes if he feels you aren't paying enough attention to him he'll stick it out lol.

--
    06 Jun 2006 08:34 PM
    LOL, what Jack did was very funny.It sounds like something Dixie would do...LOL she hasn't done that yet though thank goodness... Laugh

--
    06 Jun 2006 08:35 PM
    Manta sounds a little bit like Dixie, although she just sticks her tounge out to get treats, lol Laugh

--
    06 Jun 2006 09:49 PM
    Heh, I don't own a horse but the last one I rode had so much bites on his belly, when I rub him he extended his neck (and lips) and then when I stopped he would look at me like 'Wha? U done? Na-uh hun, rub sum more!' (and I mean the attitude... Wink)

--
    07 Jun 2006 08:12 AM
    Well, I'm not sure if this is considred *FUNNY* When I tought him how to do this! Blackjack Yawns on the command *Are you tired??* And he sticks his tounge out if I ask him *Are You A BRAT???*

He does have quite the personallity!

--
    07 Jun 2006 09:43 AM
    Cruiz, One of our horses does that!! We call him a brat and he sticks out his tongue!!

--
    07 Jun 2006 03:41 PM
    When they fart at the most inappropriate time.

Native

--
    07 Jun 2006 03:56 PM
    Good one!

I think it's highly amusing when one makes a know-it-all type eat their words. Smile

--
    07 Jun 2006 04:45 PM
    Brie will ALWAYS fart when I braid her tail or pick up her hind feet. Will step on peoples toe's to make them give her to me. Blush

--
    07 Jun 2006 05:25 PM
    Oh my gosh that is abbsoulutely funny!!!My mo said she wishes we could teach Dixie how to do that yawn, and stick tounge out on those comands.

Yeah my horse Dixie uses the bathrrom, and poots a lot at any time what so ever that she pleases.

Laugh

--
    07 Jun 2006 08:13 PM
    Rex has so much personality. He sticks out his tongue, just as a habit (see pic). If he's not tied up and i'm brushing his legs or his neck, he turns around and gives me big slobbery kisses Smile He loves grabbing big weeds, WITH the bridle on, and tossing his head up and down like a dork. But i luv him to death Cool

--
    07 Jun 2006 08:58 PM
    That is a CUTE picture!!!lol that seems funny, Dixie hasn't stucken her tounge out at me except to try and get treats when she sees them in my hand.lol Laugh

--
    08 Jun 2006 04:51 PM
    My mare, April, will pull branches off tree's when she's sulking, and will throw them at me, or any other person if they are close, or she attacks one of the other horses, usually Nikky. Smile

--
    08 Jun 2006 05:11 PM
    Oh my gosh!!!That is just too cute!!!I'd like to see that happen, I'd laugh my head off!!! Laugh Wink

--
    08 Jun 2006 06:43 PM
    It's not that cute when it's happening, and it makes me feel sad for the poor tree.... but, later, tis very amusing, especially since I love sending people unwarned into her pen when I have her dieting. :P

--
    08 Jun 2006 07:14 PM
    LOL Wink

--
    09 Jun 2006 10:55 PM
    ... Confused...no one is here but me... Frown
    You are not authorized to post a reply. You must Sign In or Join Now to comment in the forum.
    Page 1 of 212 > >>

Featured Offers

• Never Be Stranded AGAIN. 24/7 Roadside Assistance - USRider - CLICK TO JOIN
    • When it comes to keeping horses healthy, nothing is more important than fresh water on demand. Do so with Ritchie Waterers. www.ritchieequine.com
    Subscribe to
    Practical Horseman
    Subscribe to Practical Horseman
    Subscribe today
    and Save 72%

Subscribe

Give a Gift 
    Customer Service
    Name:
    Address 1: Address 2:
    City: State:
    ZIP:
    Email:
    Subscribe to Equus
    Copyright 2014 by Cruz Bay Publishing, Inc. an Active Interest Media company