Launched in January 2010, DiscoverHorses.com introduces people to the wonderful world of horses and encourages them to become involved.
The site is the product of a unique partnership of the Equine Network, American Quarter Horse Association, United States Equestrian Federation and the Kentucky Horse Park, with content contributions from several other horse industry organizations and associations.
DiscoverHorses.com appeals to the entry-level rider, the non-rider who has a love for horses, the passionate spectator and horse-crazy kids.
DiscoverHorses.com had the industry's best previews, predictions, bios and news leading up to the September 2010 Alltech FEI World Equestrian Games in Lexington, Kentucky. During the Games, DiscoverHorses.com provided up-to-the-minute coverage by Equine Network experts, and was one of the most-visited websites in the industry.
In 2011, DiscoverHorses.com will showcase the top equestrian events across the country, ensuring that horse-loving spectators will always be informed about their favorite sports. DiscoverHorses.com will also follow the build-up to the 2012 London Olympics, with forecasts, bios, news and blogs.
Follow DiscoverHorses.com on Facebook and Twitter and subscribe to the RSS feed so you don't miss a minute of the action, or the latest from professionals that will enhance your life with horses.
The For Kids section, still in development, already has an amazing array of content--DiscoverHorses.com original creations, plus input from multiple partners that will entertain, educate and amuse young horse lovers.
- Dave Andrick, Equine Network Group Publisher
- Susan Harding, Equine Network Group Consultant
- Steve LeClair, General Manager, Equine Network Online
- Cathy Laws, Equine Network Editorial Director
- Dale Leatherman, Content Manager
- Donnelle Oxley, Assistant Content Manager
- Greg Medley, Online Sales, Equine Network
- Lesley Taylor, Site Design
- Site Development by Novisi
- American Association of Equine Practitioners
- American Driving Society
- American Farrier Association
- American Jockey Club
- American Morgan Horse Association
- American Paint Horse Association
- American Quarter Horse Association
- American Saddlebred Association
- American Vaulting Association
- American Youth Horse Council
- Back Country Horseman of America
- Blaze Kids Magazine
- Certified Horsemanship Association
- Dude Ranchers' Association
- Equine Assisted Growth and Learning Association
- Equine Land Conservation Resource
- Horse Smarts by Rick Lamb
- Kentucky Horse Park
- National Reining Horse Association
- Thoroughbred Owners & Breeders Association
- United States Dressage Federation
- United States Eventing Association
- United States Equestrian Federation
- United States Hunter-Jumper Association
- United States Polo Association
- United States Pony Club
- United States Trotting Association
EQUINE NETWORK MAGAZINES AND WEBSITES
- American Cowboy
- Arabian Horse World
- Discover Horses, the magazine
- Dressage Today
- Horse & Rider
- Practical Horseman
- The Trail Rider
- Spin to Win Rodeo
PARTNER MAGAZINES AND WEBSITES
- America?s Horse magazine (AQHA)
- American Quarter Horse Journal
- Equestrian magazine (USEF)
- ClubEquestrian.com (USEF)