Coverage of America's only Four-Star Three-Day Event, April 24-27 at the Kentucky Horse Park, in Lexington, includes an NBC broadcast – the Rolex Equestrian Championships presented by Land Rover - which will air on Sunday, May 4, from 2 to 3 p.m.
- Leading up to the NBC telecast, USEFNetwork.com will offer live, wall-to-wall coverage of the dressage, cross-country, and show jumping phases, which can be viewed on via the Internet.
The live broadcast schedule is listed below and is also available on the USEF Network coverage page, www.usefnetwork.com/featured/2014Rolex/. All broadcast times are subject to change.
So mark your calendars:
· April 24: LIVE Dressage on USEFNetwork.com, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. EDT
· April 25: LIVE Dressage on USEFNetwork.com, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. EDT
· April 26: LIVE Cross Country on USEFNetwork.com, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. EDT
· April 27: LIVE Show Jumping on USEFNetwork.com, 1:15 p.m. to 3 p.m. EDT; Awards Ceremony on USEFNetwork.com, 3 p.m. EDT
May 4: Rolex Equestrian Championships on NBC, 2 to 3 p.m. EDT
- See more at: http://horse-journal.com/blog/horses-tv-16278#sthash.LRdNgrZR.dpuf