May 24, 2010--Equine.com, helping more people sell horses than any other source, is giving away over $40,000 in prizes to celebrate 15 years in business. Weekly and monthly prizes drawings will culminate in the grand prize giveaway, a 2011 Exiss 6300 all-aluminum 3-horse gooseneck trailer.
Entrants may enter once per day at any of the Active Interest Media (AIM) Equine Network websites: Equine.com, DiscoverHorses.com, AmericanCowboy.com, MyHorse.com, EquiShopper.com and EquiSearch.com. Referring a friend to the sweepstakes earns up to one bonus entry per day. Read the rules for details.
Don't miss your chance to win one of the 465 weekly prizes (15 awarded per week):
- A 1-year subscription to an AIM Equine Network publication (American Cowboy, Dressage Today, EQUUS, Horse & Rider, Practical Horseman, Spin to Win Rodeo, The Trail Rider or Horse Journal)
- A $20 off coupon for Purina?? Feed
- A Farnam?? SuperMask?? II
- $20 off any ad at Equine.com
Sixteen monthly prizes (two awarded per month) including:
- Six WF Young Stall Safe?? Disinfectant Systems and six 8-ounce refills
- Spalding Fly Predators??? and Spalding Bye Bye Odor??? Concentrate, Julie Goodnight's training library (books, audios, DVDs), a pair of Mountain Horse Supreme Boots from English Riding Supply
- A ton of Purina?? feed
- Wooden grooming box with Mane 'n Tail?? Products from Straight Arrow??
- Wall-mounted hay rack, stall-mounted blanket rack and stall-mounted bridle rack from Classic Equine Equipment???
- Full collection of eZall?? grooming products
- Two $250 gift certificates towards a pair of Ariat boots
- Maryann bag, key fob, belt and Katie bag from Rebecca Ray???
- Bucas Power Turnout and Irideon Riding Wear Capriole Insulated Jacket provided by Toklat
- Automatic waterer for pasture from Nelson Manufacturing Company
- Just-B-Natural Tree Free Saddle from Circle Y
- Apparel, turnout, sheet, show rug and leg wraps from EOUS by EquiSupplies
- Nantucket Bridle from SmartPak???
- Clinton Anderson Fundamentals Training DVD library from Downunder Horsemanship by Western Trainer
"With the outstanding support of our advertisers, we are able to celebrate our birthday in style by giving away top-of-the-line equestrian items to the Equine.com community," said Tom Winsor, AIM Equine Network General Manager. "We've helped folks sell more than 150,000 horses over the last 15 years and now we have a way to say thanks for making our marketplace the No. 1 place to buy and sell horses."