Digital Project Manager
- Position: Digital Project Manager
- Industry: Media and Marketing Services
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Colorado preferred, but remote considered
Equine Network, LLC is the premier horse enthusiast group, bringing together events, memberships, marketing and media that span the globe. With long standing brands, as well as some of the largest events in the horse industry, we strive to be the best in our field, continually evolving and expanding our horizons.
Our Core Values:
🙋 PROACTIVE - We actively seek opportunities to improve our client’s products, our processes, and our abilities.
🐒 CURIOUS - A natural curiosity for the undiscovered results in remarkable work for our clients – and stronger connections for our team. We ask questions, learn, and aren't afraid to fail.
🤝 DEPENDABLE - We are invested in our work. We manage expectations. We support our clients and teammates. We hold ourselves, our teammates, and our clients accountable.
🕺 VERSATILE - We readily adapt to change and encourage innovation because our team and work are transparent and flexible.
🙃 DELIGHTFUL - We choose to set a mindful, positive tone that allows everyone to flourish.
We are a small team and wear many hats.
Are you uber organized and extremely detail-oriented? Do you thrive on meeting deadlines and achieving goals? Then we may be looking for you! Equine Network, LLC is seeking an experienced, driven, project manager. This is a full-time role based from home office, near Boulder, Colorado. This person would report to our tier program manager.
The person in this role will be working within our marketing services team to ensure that all project requirements, deadlines and schedules are on track. Responsibilities include submitting project deliverables, preparing status reports and establishing effective project communication plans as well as the proper execution of those plans. The project manager will work on everything from marketing plans to website specifications to video programs, and of course everything else in between.
- Excellent people skills and a demonstrated ability to work with different personalities and work styles
- Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail
- Exceptional time management qualities including creating, maintaining, and deploying multiple projects on set deadlines in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Ability to effectively define a success definition or KPI that is in line with the overarching project strategy
- Leadership style that encourages collaboration, cooperation and teamwork
- Change leader – ability to adapt to changing conditions and identify creative solutions that add value
- Equestrian/Equine experience: 3 years (Required)
- Project management and marketing experience: 4 years (Required)
- Education – Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Marketing, Advertising or related discipline and/or proven work experience
- Email Marketing Cloud experience: 2+ years (Required)
- Proficient in Google tools, Microsoft Suite, Adobe Acrobat, and other standard web tools and technologies: 2+ years (Required)
- Working knowledge of project management software (Preferred)
- Outline step by step project requirements and adhere to deadlines
- Strong functional understanding of formal project management methodologies
- Assist with creating and managing a master calendar with a schedule to identify when each task will be performed
- Coordinating with team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines and schedules
- Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues
- Help create the overall vision for a project and the path to it being delivered
- Reporting on project status, and then success post launch
- Maintaining open communication with team members throughout each project
- Juggle multiple tasks and programs at one time
- Assess opportunities for project scalability
- Assist in developing new revenue sources
- Creating and streamlining processes to optimize efficiency and organization
Equine Network, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org