Tier Program Coordinator
- Position: Tier Program Coordinator
- Industry: Media and Marketing Services
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Colorado preferred, but remote considered
Equine Network, LLC is the premier horse enthusiast group, bringing together events, memberships, marketing and media that span the globe. With long standing brands, as well as some of the largest events in the horse industry, we strive to be the best in our field, continually evolving and expanding our horizons.
Our Core Values:
🙋 PROACTIVE - We actively seek opportunities to improve our client’s products, our processes, and our abilities.
🐒 CURIOUS - A natural curiosity for the undiscovered results in remarkable work for our clients – and stronger connections for our team. We ask questions, learn, and aren't afraid to fail.
🤝 DEPENDABLE - We are invested in our work. We manage expectations. We support our clients and teammates. We hold ourselves, our teammates, and our clients accountable.
🕺 VERSATILE - We readily adapt to change and encourage innovation because our team and work are transparent and flexible.
🙃 DELIGHTFUL - We choose to set a mindful, positive tone that allows everyone to flourish.
We are a small team and wear many hats.
Are you collaborative, curious, creative? If you are nodding your head, this role may be for you. Serving as the Tier Manager’s right hand, the Tier Program Coordinator will stay informed about the market, industry trends, and the competitive landscape, while helping strategize and implement marketing, branding, and advertising plans for assigned brand partners.
Successful candidates will deliver a world class experience to assigned client brand partners by collaborating with Equine Network, LLC internal marketing and creative teams. Day to day, he or she may draft reports, create or coordinate content, track results, build relationships with clients, and otherwise support all marketing strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to work with different personalities and work styles
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Coachability and demonstration of “self-starting” attitude
- Desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Ability to work under pressure and with speed
- Ability to keep brand partner info confidential
- Strong organizational skills
- Keen attention to detail
- A passion for creativity, innovation, teamwork and customer service
- Comfortable being flexible with shifting deliverables or priorities
- Tolerance for ambiguity and willingness to drive for clarity
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Project Management or related discipline required
- Have 1-2 years of marketing experience juggling multiple accounts or projects (advertising agency experienced preferred)
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Suite
- Working knowledge of project management software (Asana), Google tools, Adobe Acrobat, and other standard web tools and technologies
- Preference given to candidates with experience in HTML and email marketing
- Horse experience definite plus
- Juggle multiple tasks and programs at one time
- Create and implement tactical marketing initiatives as directed by the Tier Program Manager
- Building and maintaining strong partner relationships
- Manage day-to-day communications with clients and sales reps
- Provide individualized analysis and identify distinct areas where clients need additional support to hit business metrics
- Prepare regular reports by collecting and organizing data in an accurate and timely manner
- Work collaboratively with subject matter experts throughout the company (i.e., Digital/marketing, Editorial, Video, Sales, Production) to effectively execute projects as well as educate clients on information that will positively impact their businesses
- Regularly support scheduling and management of client project meetings
Equine Network, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org